|Type||Computer and video game publisher|
|Chief legal officer(s)|
Lass is a Japanese game company, best known for visual novels.
Ao to Ao no Shikuzu
- Ao to Ao no Shikuzu: A Calling From Tears, PC-based eroge visual novel game, released on April 25, 2003.
- 3days: Michiteyuku Toki no Kanata de, PC-based eroge visual novel game, released on June 25, 2003.
- FESTA!! Hyper Girls Pop, PC-based eroge visual novel game, released on December 16, 2005.
- 11eyes: Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl, PC-based eroge visual novel game, released on April 25, 2008. A manga adaptation illustrated by Naoto Ayano began serialization in the October 2009 issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine. An anime adaptation produced by Dogakobo and directed by Masami Shimoda began airing in Japan on October 7, 2009.
- 11eyes CrossOver, X360 port of the original 11eyes, released on April 2, 2009 by 5pb.. An additional scenario is included and adult content removed. A PSP port was released on January 28, 2010.
- 11eyes: Resona Forma, fandisk sequel of 11eyes, released on April 15, 2011.
Girls Sanctuary∽Girls Megalith Xenofield
- Girls Sanctuary∽Girls Megalith Xenofield: The Garden of the Fifth Zoa, upcoming visual novel and the fifth product of Lass, set to be released on December 21, 2012. Release date is moved to April 26, 2013.
- Main article: Lass personnel
Notable Lass employees include:
- Mana Kengi (representative producer)
- Harui Hayakawa (core illustrator)
- LEGIOn (screenwriter)
- Fumoto Shishikiri (screenwriter)
- Shinpee (sales & public relations)
- Piyoko Hatori (graphic designer)
- Otoizumi Hagiwara (sound)